This introductory wine course is informative and comprehensive, a great starting point for you to learn about both the Romanian wines and the international varieties, sharpen up your taste buds and become more confident when it comes to buying, storing and serving wine and also matching it with food. You love wine, but wish to love it consciously and enjoy it fully? Then this is a great opportunity for you to gain the proper knowledge about your favorite drink and all of its nuances.
So, come and meet people who share your wine enthusiasm and enjoy learning about wine in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
This is not a WSET course, but we taste more wines and we learn about Romanian grapes and wine regions too. If you would like to receive a WSET certification, condsider our WSET Level 1 in Wines or WSET Level 2 in Wines courses.
Curently we provide this course only in romanian or hungarian language.
What you will learn at this introductory wine course?
- How to taste wine like a professional
- What are the differences between various wines
- Which are the most important wine types and styles
- The main grape varieties around the world
- Which are the main grape varieties from Romania
- Which are the main wine regions of Romania
- How to store and serve wine
- How to pair wine with food
Cost of the course : 740 lei (including VAT).
Course duration is 8 hours, and we have two delivery options:
- Day release.One day, between 9:00-17:00
- Evening course. One evening a week, for four successive weeks, between 18:30-20:30.
- Tutoring and discussions on wine
- The opportunity to taste 13 different wines
- Water to freshen your palate
- Wine tasting notes
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be 18 years old at the start of this course.