The WSET Level 3 provides a more in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of wines and builds upon the knowledge gained at the previous courses, with an intense focus on tasting wines systematically and professionally.
This course covers the major grapes and wine styles produced around the world, and it also determines extensively the factors that influence the style, quality and the price.
It is an ideal learning environment for wine enthusiasts who wish to become masters of their own passion! With our course, you can obtain top knowledge about wine, understand how to recognize the various wines around the world, their quality and also their correct price.
We have created a course that qualifies those employed in the wine industry and gives them the authority and confidence to make informed decisions in different trade situations. This is a genuine provider of skills in advising HoReCa management or customers on wine selections.
This certificate is one of the globally most-recognized achievements in the wine industry and it is highly recommended for those who wish to work in a wide range of positions abroad.
This course is held over five intensive sessions morning and afternoon of the same day, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What you will learn ?
- How to taste wines, and evaluate quality, identity, and price, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation, and bottling
- The key characteristics of the principal:
- still wines of the world
- sparkling wines of the world
- fortified wines of the world
- spirits of the world
- How to apply your understanding to making trustworthy recommendations
- How to store and serve wine
- How to pair wine with food
Cost of the online course: € 900.
- Advanced course book
- Study guide (complete with maps, example questions, and forms for your own tasting notes)
- Laminated tasting card.
- Support materials
- Tutoring and discussion on wine
- The opportunity to taste 70 different wines
- Examination fees
- Water to freshen your palate
- Certificate and a lapel pin
- Domestic courier charges (for study pack and certificate)
To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions, a paper of short written answers and a blind tasting of two wines. A total mark of 55% or more is required to receive the WSET level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits certificate and lapel pin. The certificate is recognized internationally.
At least 60 hours of additional private study is recommended for this course. Students are strongly advised to accomplish most of this private study time in preparation for the course.
It is recommended that you hold the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits or can demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge to be able to succeed in this course. If you have any questions, please contact us. You must be 18 years old to participate in any alcohol tasting and exam.
|Course Code||Start Date||Finish Date||City|
|W311CJ||3th November 2020||7 November 2020||Cluj|
|W302CJ||2th March 2021||5th March 2021||Cluj|
After completing and sending this form we will contact you to finalize the enrollment.Download specifications