The WSET ® Level 3 Award wines online course was created for students who prefer a flexible study programme.During a 9 week online study program, you will follow exactly the same syllabus as classroom students do, but through a supported and interactive Online Classroom. Each course has a specific start date and exam date, as well as a registration deadline.
The student can contact the educator any time for the duration of the scheduled course, should they have any questions. Each week includes a series of independent and/or group activities to help students understand wine label terminology and recognise the styles produced by the main grape varieties in key wine regions.
Who it is aimed at ?
- Devoted wine lovers who wish to learn about wines in a rigorous and structured manner and gain an internationally-recognised wine qualification.
- Professionals working in the industry, needing core information to advise management and customers with authority and make informed selections of wines.
In which language?
WSET ® Online Classroom courses are only offered in English, but study material and exams can be ordered in English, French or German.
What you will learn ?
- Key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- Still wines of the world
- Sparkling wines of the world
- Fortified wines of the world
- How to make appropriate wine recommendations
- How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT).
To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions, a paper of short written answers and a blind tasting of two wines. A total mark of 55% or more is required to receive the WSET level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits certificate and lapel pin. The certificate is recognized internationally.
Although the course is provided online, the WSET examination is not online, students will be required to attend the examination in person. When ready to take the exam, we’ll arrange a date and time, usually in Cluj.
It is recommended that you hold the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits or can demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge to be able to succeed in this course. If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com
You must be 18 years old to participate in any alcohol tasting and exam.
Cost of the online course: € 700.
- All online tuition
- All course materials (WSET ® Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine card, Level 3 Course Book, Level 3 Work Book)
- Exam fees
- Certificate with Lapel pin when you pass.
- Domestic courier costs for your course books, and for your certificate and lapel pin
Wines are not included in the cost of this course.
Registration closes 15 days prior to the online course start date. If payment has not been received by this date your registration will be cancelled.
|Course Code||Start Date||Finish Date|
|O3W1907APP||Sat March 16th 2019||Fri May 17th 2019|
|O3W1908APP||Sat April 13th 2019||Fri June 14th 2019|
|O3W1909APP||Sat May 11th 2019||Fri July 12th 2019|
|O3W1910APP||Sat June 8th 2019||Fri August 9th 2019|
|O3W1911APP||Sat July 6th 2019||Fri September 6th 2019|
After completing and sending this form we will contact you to finalize the enrollment.Detalii