The WSET ® Level 3 Award wines online course was created for students who prefer a flexible study programme.During a 9 week online study program, you will follow exactly the same syllabus as classroom students do, but through a supported and interactive Online Classroom. Each course has a specific start date and exam date, as well as a registration deadline.
The student can contact the educator any time for the duration of the scheduled course, should they have any questions. Each week includes a series of independent and/or group activities to help students understand wine label terminology and recognise the styles produced by the main grape varieties in key wine regions.
Who it is aimed at ?
- Devoted wine lovers who wish to learn about wines in a rigorous and structured manner and gain an internationally-recognised wine qualification.
- Professionals working in the industry, needing core information to advise management and customers with authority and make informed selections of wines.
In which language?
WSET ® Online Classroom courses are only offered in English, but study material and exams can be ordered in English, French or German.
What you will learn ?
- Key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- Still wines of the world
- Sparkling wines of the world
- Fortified wines of the world
- How to make appropriate wine recommendations
- How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT).
To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 50 questions, a paper of short written answers and a blind tasting of two wines. A total mark of 55% or more is required to receive the WSET level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits certificate and lapel pin. The certificate is recognized internationally.
Although the course is provided online, the WSET examination is not online, students will be required to attend the examination in person. When ready to take the exam, we’ll arrange a date and time, usually in Cluj.
It is recommended that you hold the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits or can demonstrate the equivalent level of knowledge to be able to succeed in this course. If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com
You must be 18 years old to participate in any alcohol tasting and exam.
Cost of the online course: € 690.
- All online tuition
- All course materials (WSET ® Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine card, Level 3 Course Book, Level 3 Work Book)
- Exam fees
- Certificate with Lapel pin when you pass.
- Domestic courier costs for your course books, and for your certificate and lapel pin
Wines are not included in the cost of this course.
Registration closes 15 days prior to the online course start date. If payment has not been received by this date your registration will be cancelled.
|Course Code||Start Date||Finish Date|
|O3W1911APP||Sat July 6th 2019||Fri September 6th 2019|
|O3WI2001APP||Mon August 12th 2019||Sun October 13th 2019|
|O3WI2002APP||Mon September 16th 2019||Sun November 17th 2019|
|O3WI2003APP||Mon October 14th 2019||Sun December 15th 2019|
|O3WI2004APP||Mon November 18th 2019||Sun January 26th 2020(1 wk extra – Christmas)|
|O3WI2005APP||Mon January 6th 2020||Sun March 8th 2020|
|O3WI2006APP||Mon February 10th 2020||Sun April 12th 2020|
|O3WI2007APP||Mon March 16th 2020||Sun May 17th 2020|
|O3WI2008APP||Mon April 13th 2020||Sun June 14th 2020|
|O3WI2009APP||Mon May 11th 2020||Sun July 12th 2020|
|O3WI2010APP||Mon May 25th 2020||Sun July 26th 2020|
|O3WI2011APP||Mon June 6th 2020||Sun August 7th 2020|
After completing and sending this form we will contact you to finalize the enrollment.Detalii