This entry-level course teaches the basics of wine in a format that is suitable for those with no previous knowledge of wine. No professional experience or access to information is thus required. The course is best suited to new upcoming wine enthusiasts who wish to study in a more structured way and to those looking for a new career in the wine or hospitality industries.
If you are interested in expanding your wine knowledge while gaining the ability to discuss wine, buy and serve wine with confidence, you will receive a first class experience of expert training and exceptional wines.
So, join us into a community that shares your wine enthusiasm and enjoy learning about wine in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
What you will learn ?
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to make food and wine pairings
- How to store and serve wine
- How to describe wine using the WSET ® Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine ® (SAT)
- Social responsibility surrounding wine consumption
Cost of the course : € 190.
- All tuition
- All course materials
- Exam fees
- Certificate with Lapel pin when you pass.
- Domestic courier costs for your course books, and for your certificate and lapel pin
To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 30 questions. A total mark of 70% or more is required to receive the WSET ® Level 1 Award in Wines certificate and lapel pin. The certificate is recognized internationally.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be 18 years old at the start of this course.
|W12001CJ||12th October 2019||Cluj|
After completing and sendign this form we will contact you to finalize the enrollment.SIGN UP NOW