You love wine, but wish to love it consciously and enjoy it fully? Then this is a great opportunity for you to gain the proper knowledge about your favorite drink and all of its nuances.
This informative and comprehensive course is a great starting point for you to learn about both the Romanian wines and the international varieties, sharpen up your taste buds and become more confident when it comes to buying, storing and serving wine and also matching it with food.
So, come and meet people who share your wine enthusiasm and enjoy learning about wine in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
By the end of the course you will know:
- How to taste wine like a professional
- What are the differences between various wines
- Which are the most important wine types and styles
- The main grape varieties around the world
- Which are the main grape varieties from Romania
- Which are the main wine regions of Romania
- Where and how to buy wine
- How to store and serve wine
- How to pair wine with food
The course is set to run for 8 hours. There is a 30-minute multiple choice exam at the end of the program and one blind tasting.
- Tutoring and discussions on wine
- The opportunity to taste 14 different wines
- Water to freshen your palate
- Wine tasting notes
- Cluj, 9th March 2019 (romanian language)
- Cluj, 25th May 2019 (romanian language)
After completeing and sendign this form we will contact you to finalize the enrollment.SIGN UP NOW